2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Sunday, September 9, 2012

FIRE!

i almost burned the flat down xD i was heating some oil to make some fried chicken, while i was preparing the chicken. i had like nasty flour and barbecue sauce mix all over my hands and whatever. but the pan of oil starts to smoke a little bit. like white smoke. and i'm like.... hmmmm, that's probably not good. so i start to wash my hands to take it off the heat when the PAN CATCHES ON FIRE! xDDD and i just yell to Elder Affleck, and he comes and he's on the phone, and he just picks up the pan is like WHOA! so the first thought that comes to his head... QUICK!! TAKE A PICTURE! so i'm looking for the camera (to no avail, sorry) and the fire is just getting BIGGER and we're kinda freaking out xD cuz it's a grease fire, we're not supposed to put water on it, but we have nothing to cover it with! So it's huge now, getting way too hot to hold, so Elder Affleck just throws it out our back door onto the yard floor, and THE SKY JUST BURSTS INTO FLAMES!!! xD but it hit the ground, nothing caught fire and it eventually went out :3 and that was it! :) but then i made the fried chicken more carefully, and it was super good! Elder Affleck commented that it had a nice smokey flavor to it.
And you wonder why I worry.

1 comment:

  1. He really is a riot! And I kinda wish they had gotten a picture!!!

    ReplyDelete