2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Week Without Mail

At first I was like...
OK, so it's only Wednesday. I know he sometimes doesn't have time on P-day to email. But where was he? What's going on? Is he OK? Is the internet down in all of London? 

Then I was like...
My world had crashed by Friday. I was never going to hear from him again. I missed him. I wanted to cry. I kept thinking about what a cute little boy he was.  
Then I remembered what a GOOD boy he has always been and that he is a loving son. He is a great missionary and he has work to do.

And pretty soon it was Sunday again. so I wrote to him again. And on Monday morning I got mail:

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry i missed a week xD I'M NOT DEAD I PROMISE. I just didn't have a chance to email :/// but that's ok! this week was really really good tho :D

We had some really good times and found a couple new people to teach and even got some of our investigators to conference! :D woohoo!! :D but man, we're teaching these Polish Gypsy people, they're so great!

...anyway, I love you mom :) WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL!!!!!!

So then I was...

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing mom...and the drawings really told the story.

    ReplyDelete