2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Spanish Thrill






Harry's friend Will, finally got his mission call. He'll be serving in the Uruguay Montevideo mission.
Harry was so excited that finally one of his friends will finally be going out and to somewhere sooo great.
DEAR WILL!
MAN!!! That's so cool bro! URUGUAY!!!!!!! Goodness gracious I'm excited for you man!!! And of course you're going Spanish-speaking, so predictable ;D dude, BHASDBHASLDBH, I'm so proud!!! YEAH!!!!!! What a MAN!!! WILL, THE SPANISH THRILL. You're awesome. There's kind of a saying out here.... Every time a missionary in England gets a door slammed in his face, there's a baptism in South America. Goodness man, you're gonna work miracles over there :D SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment