2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year




This is Harry's newest companion, Elder Bensige.

:o he's from Sweden!! and miracles just follow the
guy! He's super good :) And there's something a bit interesting about
him, he has aspbergher's. (no idea how to spell that) so i've been put
in some great trust by president! President calls me personally to
tell me about it and the first thing he says is, "Elder Larsen, who's
the nicest missionary in the whole mission?" uhh, i don't know, who?
"Elder Larsen, it's you." whoa! Hey that's cool! :D so president
apparently trusts me a good deal i guess. but anyway, i feel like i've
been prepared for this since 6th grade! :o Remember Alexander Altman?
He had the same thing, so i'm wondering if the Lord has been in this
next companionship for a good long while now... It shall be
interesting to see! I'm excited :)

We met him on Christmas when we SKYPED with Harry. I'd been anxious to hear what they'd been up to and how they spent New Year's Eve...
but then...



we totaly didn't do anything for new years because my companion was sick like the whole week. he still is!! There's this nasty virus going round called the noura virus... apparently it's in the US too? anyway, i think my companion caught it. so i havent done anything in like... a whole week. i'm going crazy!!!!!!! i sat in the flat for like four days straight, then went to church, came home and slept, then my companion slept for 36 hours straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well not straight i guess. but basically. he got up to eat. so yeah, my week has not been very exciting! I can quote the entire 21 verse conversation between Jesus and Nicodemus in John 3... and various other scriptures. i've gotten pretty good at solitaire. and i've slept a lot too :3 so not a whole lot going on! i hope your week has been a bit more exciting than mine :3 and uh. yeah! that's basically it o.O i haven't done anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blah!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment