2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Big News!

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I CAN EMAIL FRIENDS NOW!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP! So Justin needs to give me his email, and Emma and company, and all those beautiful people, if you can get hold of em, tell em to email me!


so speaking of the fate of my mission!!! I'm leaving Bury!!!!!!! :OO so sad! I love these people so much! this ward is amazing, i feel like they're more than my ward family, just like they're family family, ya know? But it's always fun to be in a new place. I'm going to Kettering! No longer in a car area! Apparently it's walking and bus travel, no biggie. and my companion is Elder Gonzalez!!!!!!!!! He was in my district last transfer!! He's only been out for three transfers, so I'm senior companion again! We're gonna tear this place up! ;DD He's awesome, i already know. and before he left, we told each other that we'd serve together, turns out we were right!

Sorry, no pictures but here's a funny for St Patrick's Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment