2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Hot Melting Pot


It might have been my sad letter about how much our family needs to hear more about him than that he's alive or he finally found the time but we got emails and pictures!
                                                                The White Chapel District

oh my goodness i want to tell you about a magnificent transfer thus far. This place. this place is amazing. I love Lea Valley ward, i love London. It's so beautiful and filled with so many wonderful people. It's just a huge melting pot of every single kind of person in the whole world. we teach so many people from all over the world. let's see how many continents we've got.... Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, South America.... and i guess West Indies counts as North America? yeah! EVERYWHERE MAN! i love this area, it's just a melting pot!



i saw some kids swimming in a blowup pool for the first time ever in England, and it made me so sad xD i was so jealous ;3 cuz man, it's been hot here! like getting up to 30 degrees, which is somewhere around 80, and it's WET heat. I've never sweated so much, even tho i guess i still don't sweat very much. but still, gross. you should look at my collar's by the end of the day, disgusting xD hooray for stain removing whitening laundry powder stuff

man, so in terms of spiritual stuff, when we were teaching my best Nigerian friend Victor, it was so powerful. The spirit was super strong, and he felt it for real. He says that he just loves church and the people here, that it just "feels good." Totally good, so pray for that kid!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment