2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Thursday, July 11, 2013

He's Moving Again


oh man! it's been wicked hot here :o for England, i guess. yeah! 30 degrees!
(that's 86 degrees fahrenheit)

man, i'm not super pasty white anymore! back to my more usual shade of pink! xD so yeah, it's been really nice having warm weather. i totally didn't appreciate it last year, i had no idea what winter held in store. This year, i cherish this moment. Vitamin D!!! I'm pretty sure the whole country has a vitamin D deficiency. so when the sun comes out, everyone comes out with it! and with little clothing on. i imagine it's similar in Cali, but i never really noticed i guess, so immodest!! xD but yeah! I'm very much enjoying life as of late.

and i'm so jealous of your fourth of July celebration! especially the exploded firework (no recording, I immagine, so sad!). my companion wouldn't let us celebrate because it's a holiday about killing English people apparently xD never thought of it that way! I just like fireworks to be honest ;3
(Last year I wanted to put up British flags for the 4th, but then I realized...)

but hey! big news in my life! i'm MOVING. only 6 weeks here! one transfer and i've been booted out. apparently i've been entrusted to not only train a new zone leader, but also to whitewash a zone leader area in LONDON. so this will be my first experience in London! it's the North of London, a little place called Lea Valley, i don't really know where it is, but i hear it's cool! and we have a posh flat that we share with another pair of missionaries. btw, whitewashing means that both companions are new to the area, so we start from scratch! and it's basically unheard of to do that to a zone leader area... so this will be fun ;D

my new companion is named Elder Moura-Netto (i'm pretty sure that's how you spell his name?). He's from Brazil, but he's lived his whole life in England. So my first Brazilian and my first English companion! should be good times ;)

hey! I love you mom :)

the music group is still going! just no performances scheduled at the moment, we need to regroup and practice ;) Elder Moura-Netto is the new guitarist, should be cool! sorry no pictures today, my little device to put pics in the computer is packed away ;pp maybe next week :) I love you mom!!!! have a great week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment