2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Victor




Aug 11
VICTOR IS GETTING BAPTISED ON SUNDAY!!!! I love that man so much, he's my pride and joy. I found him, taught him, and now I'm gonna baptise him!!! I'm so excited :D

Aug 18
the baptism was AMAZING!!!!!! so incredibly beautiful and wonderful. Victor Adenubi!! He is my man, just such a good guy. Want to know the first thing he said after being baptised? "I feel like a baby!" goodness gracious, he's the best ever ;D and his brother came as well, all the way from Brighton! which was cool. and there was nice little refreshments afterwards that we didn't even have planned. We're in a ward full of Africans, there was so much food!!! lots of chicken. lots. and it was just lovely. I'm happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment