2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Monday, February 17, 2014

Knowing a Little of a Different Language

Our family was so glad Harry was sent to an English speaking country so he wouldn't have to learn a foreign language. Little did we know that he was being sent to an English speaking country where he would have to learn lots of different languages.

i've met two people from Botswana this week! it was so cool. it's this little country from north of South Africa (well, i guess nothing is south of South Africa.) and i've never met anyone from there before! anyway, when i met the second lady, i gave her the phone number of the first one, and she called her right then and there, and the other lady came to meet us! so cool! they were very happy to have met each other. such a cool miracle!

and i met a lady from Ghana, i said hello how are you, and my name is elder larsen to her in her language. she freaked out, she was so happy to hear someone speaking her language! i love doing that. anyway, then before we left, i said God bless you in her language as well, and she gave me two referrals, people who work at her hairdresser. and we met them and we're teaching all three of them now! so yeah, i've loved my week!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment