2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Friday, May 31, 2013

Baptisms

May 6
In response to the questions, I'm doing very well!! And yes, i think i will baptize someone this week!! ;D We're having a triple baptism on Saturday, with two investigators and one eight year old, awesome!!!! Chloe is ten (a friend of the smiths' daughter), Trish is Chloe's mum, and Grace is the Smith's daughter.




Baptism!!! Trish is the older lady, chloe is the dark haired young one, grace is the other one. bald guy is Brother Smith (Dean), and then there's me!

May 19
In other news, we're going to have another baptism on Saturday, an 86 year old lady from Trinidad! It's fairly exciting!
May 26
Baptism was amazing, it went perfect! She's 81, and absolutely no problems during the baptism whatsoever! :D wonderful and spiritual. and yeah!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad,

No comments:

Post a Comment