2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Friday, May 31, 2013

Trafalgar Square and Singing




Trafalgar Square! We snuck by when we went into London for a meeting...

and yep, btw, today I'm going to London because apparently there's a rumor that's been thru the grapevine ending up in President's ears that I sing... who said that? So now I'm going to London to be in some Men's group to sing. Goodness gracious today is crazy! My p-day is going to be spent traveling to and from London, long day.

Singing was pretty ok! I'm officially part of the group, and I'm THE tenor. Like. the only one. The current tenor is leaving for home today, and he was really good. so now i'm the replacement D: Hopefully some new missionary will come in and sing with me :o but it's pretty cool! I sing a solo in some crazy "negro spiritual" called Go Down Moses. so it's cool!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment