2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Sunday, November 10, 2013

From Elder Nolan

When your kid is on their mission, you hope they're being a good example as a representative of the Church and a disciple of Christ. You also hope that the people who associate with him, like him.

This is the email that Kelly got this week. Its from a missionary who's been out only 5 weeks.  

hey, so I have a good missionary friend next to me named Elder Nolan, I said that I didn't have a story to tell about this week so he volunteered to write for me!

This guy, your brother, my friend, my zone leader, my inspiration. You should know that Elder Larsen inspires missionaries to do work on the daily. This man studies the scriptures whilst he exercises in the park whilst finding people to teach. He has the most wonderful face ive ever seen and If I had the ability I would right a comic book about his missionary efforts. He'd have a cape though. Either a green or peach coloured cape. With tassels. And glitter. We sing songs together which makes my soul smile. You have a great brother, and he'll be even better when he gets back. Hugs and handshakes, Elder Nolan =D


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment