2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Members

The Church is growing by leaps and bounds! The Spanish missionaries in our ward have had such great success bringing new members to the truth. It's great to hear that Harry is also experiencing such success in England.

yeah we've had a pretty sweet time as of late. this weekend we had TWO baptisms!!!! Ayan and Min, man, these kids are so cool. Ayan is 17 and Min is 16.


Ayan is from Somalia and couldn't get her parents to sign her baptismal form for about a year, but this weekend it all happened!


and Min is our other recent convert's brother. Pyi's brother. and man, he's so cool, and so knowledgeable, it's crazy. and he plays basketball, HARD. he's my little, big bro. and yeah, we're having a good time :D

I'm really proud of my missionary. But more than that, I'm so happy for all the new members who are about to learn the gospel and get to know our savior in a more personal way.

D&C 4:4
4 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment