2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Friday, January 24, 2014

Wicked from 12/14/13

Harry had the opportunity to see "Wicked" in London.

I've been up since 4:30! I stood in line from 6:00 until 10:00 to get tickets! :O but we got FRONT SEATS! all five of us, so cool. so i'm pretty pumped














OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! WICKED WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! LIKE oh my days, one of the top experiences of my life. Being on a mission is great and all, but man!! Oh my gosh it was so cool! Like for real, it just blew my mind and our brains were just dribbling out of our ears by the end of it. They're SO good!!!!!!!!! man, we had FRONT ROW SEATS, it was phenomenal, just beyond description. I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!! xD and at the end of the first act, oh my goodness, it was just like AHHHH!!!!!!! :DDDD and the lights all went out and it was just like CRAZY!!!! So I'm very happy :) oh my goodness, so the costumes, just ridiculous and amazing. the lighting was genius. the sound was perfect, the mix of all the choir and orchestra levels was just perfect. and the set was just above and beyond, so beautiful and actually very simple. All the scene transitions were smooth as silk, and ELFEBA! no idea how to spell her name, but, ELFEBA!!!! Elfy, my girl! What an AMAZING VOICE!!! Just beautiful, deep tone, very R&B, just amazing. and her RANGE, just goes on forever! and she hits every note with POWER. I was just in absolute heaven!!!! The best £29.50 I've ever spent in my whole LIFE! oh my goodness, I have to see it with you when I get home. for real. :) And it will be lovely ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment