2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Friday, January 24, 2014

Christmas from 12/25/13









Hey!! Oh my goodness, it was so good to see you yesterday :DD I love you guys so much!! ;D my goodness, everyone has gotten so much bigger and looks so different!! It's so cool :) well hey, this is gonna be a very quick email today, but i wanted to re-express my love for you ;) and! We got moves calls this morning, and I'm staying put! Elder Titus is taking a trip down to the bottom of the mission by the cliffs of Dover, and a somewhat new Zone Leader named Elder Moraza from Spain will be coming here with me!! It should be very exciting, and. I'm so tired. my brain is like not functioning right now. we went Boxing day shopping for real. and I got some good stuff! Got a coat, and some socks, and two jumpers. :) and there's this tie shop called Tie Rack which is really fancy, but it's going out of business all over England, so they're having a 70% or more off sale!!!!! I got 9 ties for the price of one. I'm stoked ;p so i'm very sleepy as I've been running around like crazy in Black Friday equivalent people traffic all over London. I love you :) so much! <33 i'll email again on Monday :) see you soon guys!






-Elder Larsen













It was great to see him and know he's having fun on Christmas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment