2 Nephi 22 : 2

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song...

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Answering The Numbers from 1/1/14

Sometimes it's hard to get Harry to answer all the questions I have so I've started using numbers and it kind of keeps him on task:
So
1. tell me about your new companion
2. What are you gonna do with 9 new ties
3. Did anyone record a Christmas performance
4. Who are you teaching?

1. Elder Moraza!!! He's great, and from Spain! Kinda close to where Elder Gonzalez was from, kinda not really, but he's from the South. So everything has a th-th-th where the s's go. does that make sense? Maybe ask dad. He's fun, he's never served in London, he loves musicals, he's composing one right now apparently, and he likes to eat out. yeah! He also studied International Trade back home. Cool guy. 2. Wear them and look posh. 3. Yes! Go on soundcloud and look up England London Mission!! We sound like a choir of angels.

Go to:soundcloud.com/england-london-mission -Listen to Hallelujah 2.0 Harry is the second voice.

4. We're teaching a couple cool people from the Philippines! One is the daughter of a less active lady, the daughter's name is Theresa, she's 19 and pretty cool! She's in 2 Nephi chapter 8! Hardcore. also, a member referred a whole Filipino family to us whom we are now teaching. It's pretty great and they're really nice :) I'm so happy! This transfer is gonna be an awesome one. Who knows, it might be my last transfer as a zone leader, president likes to release leadership two transfers before they go home... Who knows what will happen! But I love you guys all so much!!! And i'm glad you had a good Christmas, next Christmas, I'll be home :) I love you, Happy new year!!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment